Saturday, January 22, 2011

Is it Morning Yet?

 So I had the pleasure of waking up at 12 today. I love weekends. The first thing I do is get out my laptop and check my Ebay. I've got 3 things ending today and my total amount I'll be getting is up to $30. I cold definitely use $30. I need to start making more money. I've been looking for a job everywhere I can, but so far I haven't been called back. I guess I'm being pretty picky about it because I say I won't apply at a fast food place. I just don't want that. The smell would give me headaches way too much, and fast food makes me sick anyways. I'm going to keep trying though. I'm slowly broadening my horizons.
 I've also been looking at the Spring trend reports, and I'm not overly excited. First, bright colors are ahead for Spring. I'm all for bright colors. But you'll have that one person who thinks that every single article of clothing has to be a different color and they just don't understand how to tie it all together. Then it makes me want to walk up to them and just shake my head. I found a great picture of an outfit that I'd love to wear.

Issa

 Of course, I'd have to be much taller to look good in that particular outfit. Currently, I'm at 5' and I really have to watch what I wear. It's so hard to find pants that make short people look good! I have never found a solid brand that I just adore. It's very depressing. What are the best jeans you've ever owned?

 More trends for Spring 2011 include:
  • Lace
  • Prints
  • White
  • 70's





No comments:

Post a Comment